Increase your visibility with mobile friendly technology
Your website is often the first impression you give your prospects. Here are some questions to ask about your website…
- Do you have a website?
- Was it built by a minor child, unskilled friend or relative, or a free service?
- Does your site give the impression that you care about your prospective customers?
- Is it organized and easy to navigate?
- Can prospects find what they’re looking for quickly and efficiently?
- Does it show up well on a mobile device (is it responsive)?
- Can prospects buy what they need from your site?
- How many visitors does your website attract each month?
- How many pages do they visit?
- How long do they stay?
- Can prospects even find you without knowing your address?
- When was the last time your site was updated?
- When was the last time your site was redesigned?
In today’s market, most prospects make the decision whether or not to do business with you based on a few seconds on your site. If you can’t convince them that you can supply what they need at a price point they’re comfortable with, they’ll move on quickly.
By the way, most businesses don’t know how to find out if they’re mobile friendly, how many people visit their site, what they do while they’re there, or where they can be found. If you have questions about your website or need a new one, you need to contact us. We can help simplify the whole process and help you attract more visitors.
Check out some of our projects below.